Friday, January 26, 2007

What has happened to my Living Room???


My living room has been invaded and overtaken with baby gear and toys. It drives me crazy, but it must stay to entertain little ones!! We have a playroom in the basement, but does Braylen ever play in there? Only when friends or cousins are over!!! She has a dollhouse, books, and Dora Magical Castle in her room. Does she ever play in there? Only about 1/2 hour a day!! Her favorite spot and Alea's hanging ground? The living room. I am sure that someday I will wish for the mess again....

For those who don't know me, I am a neat freak!
I like for things to be very orderly and organized. It take a great deal of self control to allow the girls freedom to play!! I am not one of those mean, have no fun mommies, I just like order and cleanliness!!! A very good friend told me there is a difference between cleanliness and picked up and when you have children, cleanliness yes, picked up--only at bedtime!! We usuall pick up abotu 4 times a day!!!! Obsessive? Maybe. Sane? Sorta!!

No comments: