Tuesday, January 23, 2007

New Room and Breathing Treatments




Here are pictures of Alea's new bedroom. We moved the office out last night and moved Alea in. We all had better sleep!!! Alea would fuss and normally I'd run in and get her so she wouldn't wake Braylen, but last night she fussed only a few times (I think Bray's cough has been waking her--she is a VERY light sleeper) and went back to sleep. Once I went in and I'm glad I did. She had another fever--101.5. I gave her Motrin, breathing treatment and pedialite.

I also took some pics this morning of her breathing treatment. They didn't turn out the best because I forgot to turn flash on and for some reason our camera takes grainy pictures if flash isn't on. As you can see, she doesn't take her treatments quite as well as Braylen! It is a struggle to do treatments and medicines. She is on amoxicillian for the bronchitus right now and we really cannot get ANY of it in her. She spits it all out. We can get motrin, tylenol, cough medicine in, but not the amoxicillian. And of all of them that is the one she NEEDS the most!!! Any suggestions from experienced moms out there on this?????


We have had more vomitting today, so we are on clear liquids again. I cannot wait until we are healthy again. I fear we will be making another visit to the hospital soon for dehydration!!!!

No comments: