Thursday, January 11, 2007

Updates

Ok....I think I have pretty much caught up on the pictures that needed posting from the trip and return home. I have several sight seeing type pictures that I may post someday, but for now, I feel caught up.

Alea is still struggling with her asthma. We are averaging 3-4 treatments a day. She has a stuffy/runny nose as well. Her eating and sleeping patterns are being established. She has slept through the night the last two nights!!! AMEN, HALLELUJAH, THANK YOU JESUS!!! Mommy is one who really needs her sleep to be a happy camper during the day!

Alea loves baby food!! Here is her typical schedule:

6:00 a.m.: 8 ounces formula and back to bed
8:30 a.m.: cereal and fruit and 4 ounces formula (breathing treatment)
9:00-10:30: Play time
10:30-11:15: Nap
11:15-12:15: Play time
12:15: veggie and cracker or gerber grads while mommy eats
1:00: play time
1:30: 6 ounces formula and nap time (breathing treatment)
4:30: Up from nap and playtime
5:30: Breathing treatment
6:00: Veggie and fruit supper time
6:30-8:30: Play time with occassional cat nap
8:30: Prepare for bed (breathing treatment, medicine, bath)
9:00: 6 ounces bottle
3:00: wakes and sometimes takes bottle, others just falls back to sleep

The rest of us seem to have adjusted back to Indiana time and are over the jet lag. We are now just learning how to adjust as a family of 4 instead of 3. Braylen loves being a big sister and is so much help. She loves to help with bottles, diapers and playing. She is a great sister. She often is found hugging and kissing Alea! These are the moments I live for: seeing my two beautiful daughters loving each other.

Brad and I are still trying to find time for the two of us, but that will come. He is a great daddy who does his fair share of diaper changes and bottle feedings!! He even gets up in the middle of the night and goes downstairs to warm the bottle for me! I knew when I married him that he would be an awesome Daddy, and now that he has found his groove with a second one, he is!! I thank the Lord daily for my family! I prayed for this since I can remember and now I am living out the blessings!!

No comments: