Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy 8 months, Alea





Here are some quick snap shots of Alea this morning on her 8th month birthday!!! Braylen wants to know if we are going to have a party for her today!!! I'll tell you what we will be having a party for and that is on Wednesday of this week when Alea finishes her antibiotic!!!! I CANNOT wait for that stuff to finally run out and END!!! Everyday, I secretly wish that it disappeared or spilled or something and there was no more!! It is still a huge fight each and every dose (3 a day for 10 days!!!). On a good note, the girls are feeling much better! We even went to church yesterday and they wore their Chinese dresses, but I forgot to take a picture!! I will put them in them on another day and we'll snap a picture and just pretend it was taken on THE day!

No comments: