Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January



I am so glad January is almost over! I looked at our blog from last year this time and the girls were sick at the same exact time. The good news is the girls are doing much better. Braylen still has the occassional cough, but they are doing really well. They are starting to get their appetites and sleeping schedule back in sync. The bad news is now I am coming down with something! I have a lot of drainage and and chest congestion. Can anyone tell me when spring will finally be here? I am so ready for spring and summer. I have never liked winter and the older I get, the more I dread January, February and March. Ok, enough complaining, maybe I will actually start taking pictures again and start posting more interesting things!

3 comments:

Hummel Family said...

Glad to hear the girls on the upswing! I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Yeah, I've never been a big fan of winter either. I can handle a couple months, but after that I am screaming "Hurry up Spring"!

Your girlies are so pretty!

MOM2_4 said...

Sorry you are under the weather! I'm listening to STAR 88.3 and hearing the FW weather makes me shiver big time! Hang in there... spring will come eventually ;o)

Give those sweet girls a big hug from all of us!!

Jennifer said...

So glad the girls are feeling better, but sorry to hear you're now under the weather! There's a lot of that nasty congestion stuff going around.

It was so great to run into your family and the Coopers the other night. It was so uplifting. Hope we don't complain too much around you! Your family brings us so much joy - not only because you're so fun to be around, and not because your girls are such cuties ... but because you inspire hope of families united through adoption. The picture of "It really does happen!"

Prayers and hugs to you all!