Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Four Things....

Four jobs I have had in my life:
Babysitter, Day care teacher, First Grade Teacher, Character Building teacher
Four movies I could watch over and over:
Anne of Green Gables, I am Sam, You've Got Mail, Sound of Music
Four places I have lived:
I've lived in 4 different cities in Indiana
Four shows that I watch:
American Idol, Deal or No Deal, Grey's Anatomy, Big Brother
Four places I have been:
Kazakhstan, Brazil, Taiwan, Mexico
Four of my favorite foods:
Spaghetti, Mac and Cheese, Chocolate, Ice cream
Four places I would rather be right now:
Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Tropical Cruise, San Diego
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
Going to Disney, swimming in our pool this summer, Working in my flower gardens, Christmas
Four goals for the New Year:
Read more to my girls, Cook more at home, Make it through sending Braylen to Kindergarten, Redecorate our bedroom
Four gifts I got for Christmas:
Willow Tree Nativity set, clothing, primitive shelf, Adoption children's book
Four places I want to visit:
San Diego, Cancun, England, Africa
Four things you did not know about me:
I attended Christian school or homeschool my entire schooling experience, I despise lima beans, my favorite thing to do is sleep in, I love reading Karen Kingsbury books
Four things I wish I could be better at:
singing, sewing, creative writing, painting
Four things I can cook without a recipe:
lasagna, cheesy potatoes, homemade mac and cheese, homemade pizza
Four musicians that I really like:
Casting Crowns, Selah, Steven Curtis Chapman, Carrie Underwood
Four people I tag to post all this on their blog:
Jennifer Mahan, Hannah, Laura, Andrea

1 comment:

Hummel Family said...

Hey, I learned a lot about you! Fun! I love reading these.

I keep forgetting to tell you. You asked about Caislyn's Doll Foam kit. You can buy this at Joann Fabrics. They have a big selection of foam creations!