Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing to Blog About

I have been informed that it has been WAY too long since I have updated. I have not taken ANY pictures since my last post.

Alea's asthma has kicked in. We are doing treatments 3 times a day. We have been weaning her off of her Zantac for acid reflux, but with the asthma attacks, the reflux had surfaced again. If by 24 months she is still bothered by the reflux, we will have to have surgery to repair the muscle. We are praying this will not be necessary.

Braylen has started coughing a lot. I am not sure if it is a cold or asthma. She used to have to take treatments. I went ahead and started her on treatments today as well. Let the fun begin!!! We were wishfully hoping to miss all the winter sickness this year, hmmmm.....

Brad and I have been busy working on a playroom for the girls in the basement. It is not finished, but playable. I will try to take pictures of it to post for everyone to see!

No comments: