Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Skinny Braylen




Last night, I told Braylen to go upstairs and change her clothes before we left to run errands together. I was in the kitchen doing dishes when I heard Brad tell her that her shorts were too little and she needed to get another pair. I took notice of that wondering how any shorts in her drawer were too small since we just went through all her clothing last week. I had her come back down and figured out what had happened. Much to my surprise, she had a pair of Alea's capris on! Mind you that Braylen wears a size 4 short and Alea's capris were a size 6-12 months!!! I had to snap a picture because they really weren't that small considering the size! I know she is skinny, but I didn't know she was that skinny!!!!! It's never a dull moment in our household--the girls keep us laughing all the time :)

1 comment:

Hummel Family said...

She is skinny! What a cute story!

I hope Brad is feeling better.