Thursday, July 05, 2007

Our Day






Today we all headed to Ft. Wayne. Brad had an MRI (he has a pinched nerve in his neck that is causing extreme pain in his shoulder). He has been seeing the doctor and chiropractor for a few weeks now. Hopefully this will show something so that they can better treat him. While he went for the MRI, the girls and I went shopping. We hit some great sales at Old Navy!! We all ate lunch at Biaggi's (can anyone say yummy?) and then headed over to the zoo. We had a lot of fun and the girls were so good today. We wore them both out and they slept all the way home. We came home and jumped in the pool--it was a nice way to end our fun day!
I have more pictures, but Blogger will not allow me to post. I'll try again tomorrow!!! Check back later!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Boy, I hope Brad gets to feeling better REALLY soon! Those pinched nerves hurt so badly.

Looks like you all had a fun day! Umm, that crocodile picture is kinda freaky!