Friday, July 13, 2007

Fair Fun!!!

Tonight we went to a fair up north. We all had a great evening. Braylen loved riding rides!!! It was great evening of rides, elephant ears and cotton candy!!


Alea was so good watching Braylen ride rides. She
was unable to ride any!! At one point she
pointed and cried and cried because she wanted
to go too! We felt so bad for her.
Braylen LOVED the rollercoaster!!!
Can I ride now??

Yummy Cotton Candy...

Dino Ride


This is the game Braylen chose. She won a stuffed lamb

Bray's favorite ride...rollercoaster!!

Alea's first lollipop!! Well...if I can't ride, I can
at least have some sugar :)



Balloon ride...






Yeah, some friends to ride with this time!!




Boat ride



Bumblebees sure were fun, but I wish someone was with me!

Next week is our county's fair, so we will have more fair fun coming!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Fun at the fair! You guys do so many fun family things. :)

I wanted you to know that I still drop in here all the time to check things out.

I finally got a blog up and going-- http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/walkingbytheway

Lots of pictures of the boys in the very first two posts.

:) Ami