Friday, April 06, 2007

We have the Lab Work Results

Drum roll, please, ok, maybe not... My doctor's office called and the lab taken to test for malaria came back again negative. At this point they are ruling out malaria, but this still leaves the REAL problem up in the air. The past two days, my fever has stayed low, I have not had any sweats, rashes or headaches and I have had more energy. We are going to wait it out a few more days to see if this trend continues and if the fevers stay go away, they are going to say I had a bad case of the flu, however, if fevers continue, I am going to see an Infectious Disease doctor in Ft. Wayne. Please pray that the fevers stop and I continue to get better. The nurse told me that if it was the flu and I had it as long as I did, that I can expect to feel fatigue and weakness for a few more weeks. I am ready to return to normal life! I am ready to be a wife and mom again. I am ready to (I can't believe I am about to say this!!) go grocery shopping again!! A month is long enough to be down, I am ready to move on!

Don't worry, I plan to take it very easy this weekend. I am hoping to attend Easter Services at church, but other than that, I plan to rest, rest, rest and enjoy my girls!!!

No comments: