Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Update on the Homefront

We are still here, we just haven't posted in a while. Many of you know, but I (Carmen) have been very ill for about a month now. We are having lots of tests ran and are waiting on results. Hopefully we will hear somthing tomorrow. My mother is experiencing the same symptoms and the doctors are wondering if we picked something up in Taiwan. I will keep you posted. For now, we want to give a big SHOUT OUT to the following who have helped us in GREAT ways last week and this week. I have needed a lot of help with the girls and these have really stepped up!!! Here they are: Grandpa and Grandma Weaver, Grandpa and Grandma Nussbaum, Mamaw Carol, Aunt Shelley, Beth Winer. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I could not have done it without all of you!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Carmen - I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling so yucky. I hope you get good news tomorrow. Praying for you and your mom.

Hummel Family said...

Whoaa! I can't believe it. We pray it goes away SOOOOON!