Monday, December 08, 2008

Ok, So It's Been A While!!!

Yeah, I know, it's been awhile! We have been taking pictures, I just haven't found the extra time to post them! You will find several entries below! I thought about posting a new one each day for a while, but figured I wouldn't find the time so I put them all up today!! We have been getting ready for Christmas and battling colds and allergies. Both the girls have had runny noses and itchy eyes that the doctor says is just allergies. I have had a cold since Halloween!! I barely have a voice! It's crazy. I had a tooth pulled last week--ouch, but that pain was better than the pain I'd feel with the 2500 dollar bill it would have cost me to have the other option done! Well, enjoy the pictures below!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love ALL the pictures. You have such a great family. I hope you guys get feeling well soon!
Trisha

Jennifer said...

You won't get any scolding from me! Rick just heard an earful from two ladies he used to work with wanting to know where our updates were. And it had only been a week since my last post. Sometimes the days just get filled up with other things. Hey! That's how we get all the pictures, right?

See you on the 20th! We're looking forward to the evening!