Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sesame Street Live!





























I have had so many things to post about lately, I haven't gotten around to posting our big day 2 weekends ago! We took the girls to Sesame Street Live! Elmo Grows Up! Tickets were pricey, but we had a blast! We have always wanted to go and decided this was the year, probably the last year Braylen will be into Sesame Street and the first year Alea really likes Elmo. We had a great time. The girls LOVED the show. It was 90 minutes with an intermission in the middle. Alea was glued the first half and started losing attention the second half. Zoe and The Count came to our seats and greeted the girls! Braylen was not on the aisle when Zoe came and I was trying to get her out there so she could meet her too, so I do not have a good picture of it, but I was ready for The Count! Enjoy pictures of our day on Sesame Street.

No comments: