Monday, December 24, 2007

Birthday Party for Jesus





Every year (except last year when we were in Taiwan) Braylen and I have hosted a birthday party for Jesus right before Christmas. This year we moved it to the church since we invited 24 kids! 21 were able to attend. We had a great morning. The kids made 2 crafts, played Pass the Present, sang Christmas carols, heard the Christmas story, got to wrap Beth Winer up like a present, decorated and ate sugar cookie stars and opened Jesus' birthday gifts that they donated to the 4,5, K department at church! I was busy most of the morning leading various activities, but I was able to snap a few pictures! Thank you, Mamaw and Papaw for helping me with Alea!! We love putting Jesus first each season. I hope these will be memories my girls will have for life and want to continue with their children. Get ready, Alea's friends, next year you will have a party too!!

No comments: