Friday, December 07, 2007

First Snow of the Season









We woke to a blanket of snow on Wednesday morning. Braylen had a delay for preschool, but I decided to keep her home all together, it wasn't worth getting out for only 1 hour of school. She begged and begged to go outside and play. Finally about 11 I let her even though she doesn't have snow pants yet. She had so much fun. Alea wanted to go out too, but we don't have snow gear for yet. She stood at the door and watched Braylen romp and roll in the snow. It was very cold outside, so she only played out for about 1/2 hour, but she had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed your comments on my blog. (: Thank you! Hopefully I'll be better about posting now... (: Looks like you're having fun with the girls, they're so adorable! Merry Christmas. (: