Thursday, May 24, 2007

Snapshots from Last Night






Brad opened the pool last weekend and I needed to get in and clean it out. It was still pretty cold, but Braylen didn't care. She is a fish! She has gotten over her fear of going under water. We make her wear a life vest and she had discovered that she pops right back up!! Alea wanted in too, but I felt it was too cold for her. I don't want her to hate the pool!! She hung out with Daddy instead. Not a flattering pic of me, but Brad gets mad because I never put pics of me on the blog. The reason: I am the photographer 99% of the time!!

3 comments:

Carrie Anderson said...

I LOVE the pic of Brad and Alea! it's so cute!!!

Carrie Anderson said...

I like your hair, Carmen, did you get it cut/highlighted?

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Yes, I did get it cut and highlighted. I like it too!!!