Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Ballet Dress Rehearsal




Last night was the first dress rehearsal for Braylen's ballet performance. She will be performing with the Wabash Valley Dance Theater in the production of Peter Pan. I was really impressed with how well the kids did!! This ballet has performers ranging from 4 years old up to 18. I am excited to watch her perform on Friday night.


We are all doing well. I am finally feeling like my normal self! I have been busy potting flowers and landscaping. It feels good to be doing what I enjoy again. Brad has been busy doing yard work and odds and ends that need attention around the house. Braylen is wrapping up her schedule for the year as preschool and awana have officially ended and ballet will end on Friday. Alea is getting everywhere and into everything! She still has not discovered the stairs yet, but can get to the bathroom and laundry room and behind chairs/couches, but cannot figure out how to get out! The cutest thing she does right now is flirt and wave at anyone who walks by her in a restaurant. She loves to wave and get attention. She says Hi all the time and occassionaly says I love you!! That is her first phrase and we love hearing it!
Brad and I are gearing up for a vacation to Florida in a few weeks. We are excited to get away for our 6th year anniversary. We are going to the Liki Tiki Resort and just relaxing, resting and enjoying each other's company. We cannot wait to sleep in and stay up late and do everything we have not been able to do since having children. We love our girls, but are really looking forward to a vacation away!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen~ I'm so glad you are feeling better!! You have a beautiful family! Please keep in touch! ~ Sharon :)