Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Braylen meets a Real Live Pirate!!!


Last night, Braylen's preschool had open house. We left Alea with friends and took Braylen to the open house and then let her choose a place to eat dinner. We went to Mi Pueblo. As we were leaving, Brad was paying and a biker dude came walking our way. He had many tatoos, the bandana, jewelry and lots and lots of piercings. Braylen was staring at him and I knew she was going to say something, so I was trying to get her out the door before the inevitable happened. I wasn't fast enough!! She looked up at the man with her big brown eyes and said, "Mommy!!! That man is a real live pirate!!!!" I ushered her out the door as fast as I could and we went to the car where I absolutely lost it! I never dreamed that is what she was going to say!!! Brad came to the care very confused and I told him what had happened and we all had a nice laugh! This is the closest looking picture I could find to post!!! Funny, funny girl!

No comments: