Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boo Boo


Yesterday we took the girls to Kimberly's for pictures. We started off with both girls in their Asian dresses and Kimberly put them on a wicker bench. She told us to jump whenever we thought she might fall. Well, I had ran a few times to catch a no fall and Brad gave me the "paranoid mom" look, so I went behind the camera to try to get some smiles while he stood watch, and well...you can guess by looking at this picture what happened!! Alea fell nose first onto the very hard floor, got a bloody nose and cryed the rest of the session, needless to say, we will have to go back to get her pictures taken. Braylen finished out hers and we were able to get the hands and feet photos I wanted and maybe some black and whites will turn out since you won't be able to see her red face from crying. She is very swollen on the upper lip under the nose and her nose if very tender. Poor baby~!!!
Yesterday was Brad's birthday and he had the day off from work. We went to the photo session, then home for lunch and naps and then Brad and I went to Ft. Wayne to celebrate while Grandma and Grandpa watched the girls for us. We saw the movie Wild Hogs and ate dinner at Red Lobster. Then we picked up Brad's present from the girls at Lowes--a fertilizer spreader that can be towed behind the garden tractor. Not the most exotic gift ever, but it is what he wanted. Anyway, I wanted to post yesterday, but was too tired when we got home! Happy Birthday, Brad. We all love you very much and are so blessed to have you as my husband and you as daddy to Braylen and Alea!!!

1 comment:

Carrie Anderson said...

Brad, I'm horrible! I am normally so good at remembering birthdays, but I didn't remember to call and sing to you.... so here's your birthday song: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Brad! Happy Birthday to you! Love you!!!