Thursday, October 16, 2008

She's a Smart Cookie!!


At 18 months, Braylen knew all her letters and most her sounds. By 2 she had them all mastered and by 3 was reading. I have doubted Alea would follow suit, but low and behold, today as we were taking a bath, she named all the letters and all but 4 of the sounds!!! She is 28 months old!! You go, girl!!!! Alea doesn't like to perform like Braylen did, so you kinda have to trick her into letting you know what she knows!!!! Unless that is something she wants RIGHT NOW that you have said no, then she has no problem at all letting you know :)


(sorry the picture is blurry--I forgot to turn the flash on!!)

2 comments:

Jenny Bertsch said...

Thanks for visiting my Blog Bertsch Tales. It is wonderful that you adopted from Kazakhstan.You had asked if my friend who is currently in Kazakhstan to adopt has a blog and she doesn't. She just sends e-mail updates. The latest update is that she had been matched with a baby girl. I will forward her to your blog as I am sure she would love to learn more about your experiences. God Bless

Hummel Family said...

Oh wow!!!! I just can't believe it. Your kids need to get over here and teach my kids! Did you work with them a lot?