Friday, October 31, 2008

Braylen's Christmas Lists

This first list was made of Mamaw Weaver. Sorry, you got the expensive wishes!!

(American girl doll Mamaw Weaver)

This list is for Austin, Aubreigh, Ethan and Aunt Bam Bam (sorry, Curt you're not listed!!)
(Leopard blanket) (see the ustin, ubre, ehin, ant babam)
And this last one is for Mamaw Carol and Papaw Bruce:
Troy Bolton and Gabriella doll. (see the Momo Carl and Popo Broos???)
I am soooo cracking up!! Grandma Weaver called today and was asking if she had HSM dolls. I asked her which she had and then she went into list mode!! I didn't realize what she was doing until just a little bit ago. So, I guess Brad and I along with the rest of the family not mentioned doesn't have to do Christmas presents this year! I am so glad she asked the Weaver's for the $92 American girl doll!!! That checks that off my list :)

2 comments:

Just Me said...

too cute! I especially love the spelling of Bruce. ;-)

Hummel Family said...

How sweet! You can tell she's learning a lot in school!