Monday, August 25, 2008

Braylen's Breakfast Letter

Braylen wrote this letter this morning. Brad took her down and fixed her breakfast and then got her on the bus. I came down an hour later and found it. I knew exactly what it said, of course I used to teach first grade and may have a little more experience, but can you tell what it says? I'll reveal later!!! First three to guess correctly wins an autographed copy of Braylen's art work!!

PS. Braylen had help with the last word (Daddy admitted to helping her with it, but she did all the rest by herself!!) When I first read it I knew he had to have helped with the last word, there is no way she would have spelled it correctly on her own!! Happy Guessing!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm having a muffin and eggs and sausage.

MOM2_4 said...

muffin / ______ / sausage

Sarah said...

I'm having a muffin. I'm having .... sausage. :) Wow... great work Braylen! Psst. We need to do dinner again!