Saturday, September 08, 2007

Look What We Did Tonight!!!



Braylen got her ears pierced! Yes, I gave in. I had said she couldn't do it until she was at least in 1st grade, but I gave in! We took Bray to see Underdog and out to eat at a new Mexican restaurant and then shopping for cousin's birthday gifts. While shopping, we went to Claires looking for earings for a cousin and we asked Bray if she wanted to get hers pierced like Ellen, Madi and Aubreigh. She said YES immediately and then when I told her it may hurt a little she backed out, but then on her own suggested doing it a bit later. She was so brave! She sat perfectly still and was so good! She teared up a bit when they pierced and then got a huge smile on her face when she saw them in her ears! She is on cloud nine tonight making frequent trips to the mirror. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me when we got them pierced, but here they are tonight!
Alea stayed with my grandpa and grandma during all this excitement tonight. She had a good time there and it was nice to have a date with Braylen.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a brave girl you are, Braylen! I remember wanting so badly to get mine pierced, but being so scared at the same time. Your earrings look pink, which was the same color I got. They look beautiful!

MOM2_4 said...

WooHoo! Yeah Bray!! Bekah & Kei have their ears pierced, too. Welcome to the club ;o)