Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Learning to Read


Braylen wants Mommy to be her teacher this next year for preschool. We have a big decision to make. We already have her registered to attend preschool, but she wants me to be her teacher! Personally, I'd love it, but we'll have to see. Today, I did a mock run of how our morning would go if we did this. It went great. I gave

her some things I used with my first graders when I taught full time. She was awesome! She read the whole Dd page! She kept reading it over and over all day. We are so proud of Braylen!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

See Braylen read! (You know...like See Jane run - hehe!) How awesome, Braylen! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I think mom would make a great teacher! ;) And sister would make a great best friend.

I will stop commenting before I write a commentary! :D LOL

:) ami