Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gotta Love Bubble Wrap

Do you remember as a kid loving to get your hands on some bubble wrap that came in packages sent via mail. What do you mean remember as a kid, remember just a few weeks ago snatching it away from your child saying, "Mine!" Well, I guess it's confession time for me. I LOVE bubble wrap. I always have. In fact, one year for Christmas I asked for it as a gift! A friend of mine sent me this link today of online bubble wrap! Go ahead, click the link and pop away! Be sure to try maniac version also! Ya gotta love this!!!

http://www.therightfoot.net/mystuff/whatever/swf/bubblewrap.swf

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What better to do at 11:06pm!!
Love ya, Mom

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Yeah, well I started writing this blog an hour earlier, but I had to keep popping and didn't post until 11!! Pathetic, I know!!

Anonymous said...

That's so fun, I love it! (:

I thought I'd give you an update on my sister's adoption... I think I told you she's adopting? (: She has two biological girls already, 13 & 10. And now they're getting a baby boy from Korea who was born in Jan. They've done fingerprinting and have visa approval, so now they're pretty much just waiting for the call to go! They're taking the whole family. So exciting! They'd still love prayer for everything to go smoothly, so far it's been amazingly smooth! Just thought you might like to hear... (:

Thanks for your blog, it's fun to keep up with you guys!

(: Andrea

Jennifer said...

Okay, the sad thing is I finished popping three sheets before typing this. Sad! Thanks for sharing, though!

Jennifer said...

Seriously...why is this so fun? I don't know, but it is. Love the maniac version!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to go see...not for me, but Elijah will probably want to do it for hours...wait a minute...maybe I need to bookmark the site and save it for those moments of insanity when I NEED him to do something mindless/quiet for a long period of time.

I think you're on to something ;)

:) Ami