Thursday, October 12, 2006

Anyone want to learn Chinese?




Here are our names in Chinese!!! I cannot imagine learing to write like that in school. It is beautiful. This is a copy of part of our homestudy translated.

We are shipping all our documents to the TECO office in Chicago today. They will authenticate them and register them and prepare them for Taiwan. When we receive these documents back, we will FedEx them to The Home of God's Love in Taiwan so they can get a court date for us.

Please pray that the Lord protects these documents and delivers them to the appropriate hands. Once we send these off, they are at the mercy of others. If one document comes up missing, it could delay our journey drastically!

Yesterday, while I (Carmen) was talking to Anna on the phone in Taiwan, I heard the babies in the background. That really hit me that this is really happening and our baby is all the way over there!!! Oh, we cannot wait to see and hold her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that the documents will be protected and that nothing will be delayed!

I am so excited for you! The last few lines of your blog made me tear up!

:) Ami