Monday, August 21, 2006

Braylen's New House




Well, we have done it again. We have overindulged our child. She is now the proud owner of her own home in our back yard. I told Brad that now she needs a garage to park her corvette inside!!

Braylen (and mommy) have drooled over this house at Sam's Club for several months now. Everytime we go to Sam's Braylen gets to play inside it. Well, we have continued to watch for them to mark it down, and little by little it has gone down and we splurged and bought it.

Brad says we will have to rent out our own home and move into the playhouse when we can't pay our other bills this month, but at least we will have fun!

Braylen has moved her kitchen set and baby station to the house and loves playing in it. The best part??? Mom and Dad are still married and happy after assembling it!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey!! it's Hannah your cusin! my mom just told me about your blog and I just looked at it, obviously huh. lol. I have xanga and myspace. on myspace you should be able to just put my e-mail address on there and find me!! I will be looking at your blog a lot! bye

Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

hey!! it's Hannah your cusin! my mom just told me about your blog and I just looked at it, obviously huh. lol. I have xanga and myspace. on myspace you should be able to just put my e-mail address on there and find me!! I will be looking at your blog a lot! bye

Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Love it! :) How fun!