Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Lil Pilgrims




I am babysitting this school year for 4 little ones. Including Alea, I have 5 kiddos 3 and under most days!! It keeps me busy. We made Pilgrim outfits this week and invited Teal and her babysitting kiddos over for Thanksgiving! The Indians arrived today and we made real butter and spread it on cornbread for our snack. Then we gathered veggies just like the Pilgrims and Indians did and we sang some songs and told Jesus THANK YOU!! We colored a picture and made carmel corn!! It was a fun day :)

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

These are SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Once upon a time when my kids were toddling and I babysat for others' children for a living - - - I made little Indian headbands for all the kids. I wrote what I thought were Indian sounding names on them - - - I can't remember many of them now, but I DO remember that one was "Jiggle-bottom."

Have a very happy Thanksgiving.

OH, and tell Braylen I think her writing is VERY creative.