Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gotcha Day

Yesterday we celebrated Braylen's Gotcha Day. We started the day off at a birthday party for friends at the Y. The girls swam and had a great time. Then we met Mamaw and Papaw at Outback for dinner. Then it was off to Chuck E Cheese for games. We ended the day at Toys R Us. It was a great day of celebrating Braylen!!! Let me tell you about the cake. I asked Braylen what kind of cake she wanted me to make for her and she totally came up with all of this on her own. She said, "I want a volcano with strawberries shooting out of it. Then I want a purple dinosaur made out of blueberries!!!" So, I make a white cake and covered it with whipped cream. I made the volcano out of mandarin oranges, the lava from strawberries, a blueberry dino and a "B" for Braylen out of grapes! It was YUMMY!! You may not be able to tell what it is, but she loved it!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a fun day! Nice job on the cake. Braylen, you are so creative - and so is your Mommy for pulling it off!

It's hard to believe our one year Gotcha anniversary is just weeks away!