Thursday, June 11, 2009

1-800-DADDY

When Alea came into my room this morning, I thought her eyes and face looked swollen. I couldn't quite figure it out. I picked her up and she felt warm to the touch. I found the thermometer and sure enough, 101.8!! She said she was hungry, but then didn't want anything. All she kept saying over and over was, "Daddy! Daddy!" Poor thing. So, we called 1-800-DADDY and she got to tell him she wasn't feeling well. She seems to be ok emotionally now, hopefully the fever will come down soon. We were planning a zoo trip today with all the 1st-3rd graders at church today, but it is raining and that is cancelled. Probably a good thing since we have sick one!!!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Look at those sad little "sick girl" eyes!!!! I could ALWAYS tell by the eyes - - -

Carrie Anderson said...

Oh poor thing.
I love you Alea! I'm praying for you to feel better.

Sarah said...

Aw...

Jennifer said...

That picture is priceless! Sorry it's been so long since I've check in on your blog. I'm having fun catching up!