Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

For so long I waited to celebrate my first Mother's Day and now today, I celebrated my 7th one!! My first mother's day was on my birthday, May 9, 2003. We had a picture of Braylen, but we didn't have her home yet, but I was a MOTHER!! Here is a picture of my first Mother's Day with Braylen home and then pictures of Mother's Day now! I love my girls. We had a great day. We had Muffins with Mom at church and then we picked up pizza and went to the park for lunch. Home for naps and then we hosted both our moms for dinner tonight! Great times :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your trees, flowers, AND precious daughters look so bright and cheery. Happy Mother's Day!

MOM2_4 said...

What precious memories. Your beautiful girls are getting so big. Happy Mother's Day!!!