Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Miss Patty Cake and Jewelry





Have you heard of Miss Patty Cake? Well, she is right here in our house today! We bought this dress for Braylen when she was about 2 years old. We took her to a Miss Patty Cake concert. While digging out clothing for Alea we found the dress and Alea has been wearing it all day. She made the jewelry from Pop Beads (remember those from when we were kids??? Target has them now!!) and she is so proud of her look!! Below are pictures of Braylen wearing the dress when she was oh, so little! My mom sent these to me today and it made me cry!!

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I've never heard of Miss Patty Cake, but that little dress is adorable, no WONDER Alea wants to wear it!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, Carmen!!! I'm convinced Braylen couldn't look any cuter than in these pictures!!! I could just eat her up. She's grown up so much! And then there's Alea ... looking equally as cute! Love the jewelry, Alea! Good job!!!

Sarah said...

I've never heard of Miss Patty Cake either... but your girls are both simply adorable in that jumper.

Karen said...

Adorable! My little girl loves Miss PattyCake, too!