Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here's What Our House Looks Like Today...

Alea is awake, happy, silly and feeling just great! She found a tape measure and is measuring everything!!!



Braylen is sick!! She is missing her first day of school! She wasn't acting like herself last night, really quiet and sleepy. We decided we were not going to wake her this morning, that I would just take her late to school and let her catch up on sleep. Well, she slept until 8:30 and came into my room half dressed for school. I told her she didn't have to get dressed just yet and asked how she was feeling. She said, "Am I late for school?" I felt her head and she was burning up! I told her she wasn't going today, that she was sick. She started to cry and said, "but how will I miss school? And what will all my friends do?" (Like the world stops if Braylen is not at school--ha!!) So, she's feeling pretty down and gloomy and I'm praying it passes soon and that no one else gets it. No real symptoms other than being sleepy and fever????? Hmmmm....................

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope Braylen is feeling much, much better - and that the rest of you are staying healthy! There's so much nasty stuff going around these days!