Monday, July 28, 2008

A Day with the Crop Duster

Today we heard a plane that sounded like it was circling our property and flying low. We investigated and this is what we found:
The girls were in awe (as was mommy) on how low he was flying. It seemed at times he was going to plow right into our house! There was once I went out on the porch to catch a picture and I ducked because I thought I would be hit!!!! I am sure I shouldn't have been out having chemicals poured on me, but I needed a picture! The girls were safe inside, though!! Alea kept saying, "Looky!! Uh-oh!!" It was so cute. She had a face that looked like that plane should be in a lot of trouble!! It was cute. Braylen was a tad scared at first, but realized he was going up just in time!!

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Instant entertainment!!!

I'm guessing the field that was being dusted is NOT yours, or you would have KNOWN that you hired a crop duster and there wouldn't have been any surprise!!!!

Sarah said...

You'll never believe this... but this Saturday morning I think I saw this EXACT YELLOW PLANE flying over US 30 somewhere between Warsaw and Plymouth. It was swooping down practically over the road and I had no idea what it was doing until we got really close and I could see the spray coming out the back. I'm surprised there wasn't a wreck on US 30 because it was really distracting seeing this plane coming so close to the cars, swooping down over the road!!!!!!!

Brad, Carmen, Braylen and Alea Fleck said...

Sarah--Brad saw the plane on Saturday too! He said the same thing you said!!! It was entertaining for us :)