Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recipe

I've been asked for the recipe for the casserole Braylen made a few weeks ago. I really don't follow an exact recipe, but here is about what I put in it:

Smoked Sausage Casserole

1 package smoked sausage, sliced
16 oz bag frozen southern style hashbrowns
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz sour cream
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Mix soups, sour cream, cheese, salt and pepper. Stir in hashbrowns and smoked sausage. Put ina 9x13 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until potatoes are tender.

I usually serve this with French bread and green beans or salad.

1 comment:

Keetha Broyles said...

Ah Ha!!! (I presume I'm the one who asked for the recipe) It's like my cheesy potato recipe. I've never added the smoked sausage, that's an interesting "twist." I have added ham.

Thanks for posting the recipe!!!!