Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Night





Last night we ran a trunk at our church's trunk or treat. Mom came up to help me. We used her van and made a cupcake pumpkin walk. The kids had to walk on the pumpkins to music and whoever landed on the winner pumpkin won a cupcake, all other got candy from the basket. Our trunk was the hit of the night! We gave out 100 cupcakes!!! Braylen and Alea had a lot of fun. Jill took Alea into the bookstore to keep her warm after a while. Braylen hung out with friends and helped run our game. THANK YOU MOM for helping me! I couldn't have done it without you! Before going to trunk or treat, we took the girls to Bray's preschool teacher's houses. After we ate at Pizza Hut and then Mamaw spent the night with us. She and Bray had a "slumber party" in the basement! They slept together on the bed down there. Mom got the girls up for me this morning and let me sleep in! THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: