Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Fifth Birthday, Braylen






Can she really be five already? Brad and I are wondering where the time has gone. He promised me that if I didn't blink, he wouldn't either, but at some point we both must have because our sweet 18 pound Kazakh beauty we brought home for the first time 4 years ago, somehow grew up on us into a beautiful 35 pound Kazakh/American beauty! We'll try to do better at not blinking, but somehow I don't think that's the key we're looking for.


We are so very blessed to have Braylen in our lives. I have said from the beginning that doctors and medicine and science couldn't make me a mommy, but a sweet little baby tucked away in a far away land did and this baby gave me a gift no other ever can, she made me a mommy, she handed me the highest calling I could ever have. She is without a doubt, a cherished treasure. We love you punk-a-roo!!! You'll always be our little dreamcatcher!!

No comments: