Tuesday, February 13, 2007

10 p.m. Blizzard Report



Can you see the yardstick now??? It is burried!!
Where are the lights on our Front Sidewalk???


View from the Garage Service Door

Here is the view of our front sidewalk, garage view and for the first time today, I opened the service door on the south side of the garage and discovered that the snow was as tall as me!!!! Pictures don't really show it, but the bushes here are a little taller than me and the snow drift is as tall as the bushes a little further than the picture picks up. Our entire sidewalk from the garage to this service door is this deep. If I were to walk it, it would easily be up to my shoulders!!!!! I don't think I have ever seen this much snow in one area. I will take more pictures in the morning when it will show up better!!

I cannot get our front storm door opened more than a few inches because the snow is so deep on the porch/sidewalk area. I had to stick the camera out and snap pictures so I could capture it.

No comments: