Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Only 7 More Days!!!!

Exactly one week from today we will be on a plane to TAIWAN!!!!! We are sooooo ready to go. This week is full of laundry, housecleaning, final baby prepping and a flutter of emails back and forth to the Home in Taiwan. I am so thankful we have all of our Christmas shopping done and we don't have to worry with that. (By the way, this is our first year that has EVER happened!!).

I have a funny to share with you about Braylen: Today she decides she wants a pair of binaculars. She asks me if we can go and buy some. I tell her no, but maybe sometime soon we could make a pair out of toilet paper tubes. She said, "But they won't be pink!!" So I reply, "Well, we can paint them pink!" Of course she wants to make them right away. I told her we would have to wait for 2 toilet paper tubes to become empty and then we could make them. I am sure you can guess what happens next: she disappeared for about 4-5 minutes and returns with the tubes!!! I asked her how they got all empty and thankfully, she put it all in the trashcan, not the toilet!!! Hmmmmm........

No comments: