Thursday, September 07, 2006

We arrived to school early, so we had plenty of time to take pictures. Braylen thought we were leaving before she even got to go in when I took her out to the sign by the road to get her picture! We had a meltdown, but quickly recovered as we headed back to the building!!
















She went inside and found her bag, her bucket, cubby, rug, and name on the bear chart. She doesn't really know anyone in her class, YET, but as we all know Braylen, it won't take her too long to figure it out! Most of her church friends are in the other class, but this is ok, because she will gain new friends! Mommy even made the day without crying! I still cannot believe it, but I have been preparing myself for this day since registration back in May (when I did cry!!). This is a good thing, as Martha Stewart would say!

No comments: